When to this earth, I bade goodbye
And gave away my life's last sigh
Do Promise me you will not cry.
As food for worms, my flesh will be
Rue not my friend, weep not for me
For I will be with HIM, you'll see.
Red roses, if you must give
Let me smell them while I live
Or else their scent I may not sieve.
I wish you'd show me all your care
Now that I still need fresh air
Before it's late and be up there...
********* This is a poem I composed last 2004, when my mom passed away due to liver cancer.
Let's show our care, our love to the people around us while they are still alive, while we are still alive... Sabi nga nila, walang pinagsisisihan sa simula, lahat ng pagsisisi e nasa bandang huli.. So better act now, wag nang ma-cornihan sa pagsasabi ng "I Love You" & "Thank you" sa mga parents natin, kapatid, friends,boyfriend,boss (yep, kahit super strict & unjust sila kung minsan) and sa iba pang tao na nakakasalamuha natin.. =) .... I Love you, Inay. I Love you, Tatay. I Love you, Totits . I Love you, Ate Dedez. I Love you Poi. I Love you Sam. I Love you, Adrian.... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment