"I want to be a missionary", a dream I uttered that no one believes in.They thought that I'm not serious; that I may just feel this today but will vanish tomorrow.And so, I just dismissed this longing. Upon watching "The Passion of Christ" for the first time during our recollection,this dream of mine entered once again in the scene.I want to spread HIS words, HIS love.But am I truly ready for the challenge? It is not an easy journey to live a life of a full time pastoral worker.I have to defend HIM from those who wants HIM be crucified. I cant be like Plato, who, though believes in HIM, was pressured by the crowd & would just "play safe" in the situation.Am I ready to be like Mary, who would stay in HIS side & have a strong faith during HIS trials? Or would I be a total opposite of her and would just easily give up once an obstacle hinders our way to accomplish our mission?
I called a full time worker from our charismatic community (CFC/SFC)to ask if there's a slot for a full-time pastoral worker.None as of now.Upon hearing her response, I didn't felt any disappointment.I just thought that maybe, this is not yet my time or maybe not really my calling. Either way, I'll still continue on being HIS missionary in my own simple way.Through what ways, you may ask? A million ways, my friend..One of which,is through this..:) The fact that you're reading this, I have somehow helped in spreading HIS love. Even through forwarded text messages.Simple & less complicated but can already give impact on others. You too can be HIS missionary.. :) Join us.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yes!! love you
ReplyDelete